Custom Search

Sunday, September 4, 2011

hy friends... bad news for me.. several days ago my adsense was disable by google. i dont know what was i do. but how ever i can not do anything for get back my account. i have tried to submit appeal form, but it is not work after all. there are anyway for get back adsense account was disabled by google? i dont get any information about it. maybe some direct letter for adsense admin can get back my account. but what email address?? it is only in my dreams. i am understand for work in adsense know. must have site that use high domain and more traffict. cause traffict is google needs to viewing their ads. without high traffict thats ads is not work for showing in site. so the important to work in adsense must make high domain site that more and high uniqe visitors everyday so that you can get much money from there. prepare this site before you sign up for adsense. i hope this writing will read by everyone in the world. thanks adsense for take my $50 that i make from zero in two months. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment